cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fordpass won't activate

GK
Learner Driver

Kuga 2023 PHEV - had it for 4 months now and loving it except the app. App worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. It then started randomly changing charging times and schedules. So I deleted the app with the intention to reinstall and hoped all would reset but now the app won't activate. I've done app resets, master reset, deleted the app, reinstalled, removed car, added VIN again etc but nothing works. Car won't allow access to Connectivity Settings via Fordpass and my mobile message is as per attached. Tried various online suggestions involving ignition on/off and door locks too but no joy. Next step disconnecting battery or pulling fuses! Would appreciate any advice please

1000002215.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GK, for this one I'd advise getting in touch with our Guides via the app or by calling +441277254745. They can log this for you and take a closer look. 

Community Moderator

GK
Learner Driver

Thanks. Been in touch direct with Ford over past few weeks. Latest recommendation is that there is nothing further I can do to solve the issue myself and that the car should be taken to dealer, which I will. I was hoping someone else on here had had the same issue and had found a solution to save me going to dealer as it's a 60 mile round trip. Fingers crossed someone on this forum can still help but thanks again for reply.