cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FordPass app not letting me stop charge

Mashy
Learner Driver

The last week or so I have been having issue with my FordPass app and being able to stop my car charging via the app.

I am on octopus intelligent so previously I have plugged my car to charge and stopped my car charging manually via the FordPass app while the charging schedule is created by octopus.
The last week or so, I go to do the same thing but when I press stop on the FordPass app to stop the charging manually it thinks about it for a few seconds and carries on. I basically cannot stop it charging via the app at app like I used to be able to.
Anyone else have this issue and know how to sort? My husband also has the FordPass app on his phone and the same thing happens there too.
1 REPLY 1

teddy1967
New Driver

Hi. I’ve never tried to stop the charge in the way you are via the app. But I have just by pressing the unlock button when I go to the car or via my charger app. The Octopus API takes total control of a Mach-e in my experience so it doesn’t surprise me that you don’t have control via FordPass once Octopus starts the charge.