cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kuga PHEV Charging Issues

Grasshopper
New Driver

Had my Kuga for months, everything had been working fine. Since end of October it’s not been charging properly. It randomly adds in scheduled times into the FordPass app & the vehicle. Despite me continually resetting to charge when plugged in.

The vehicle is setup to charge with the OVO charge anytime app. All worked fine and now whenever it is plugged in unless it goes straight to charging it stops after 30 seconds and then the FordPass app shows a scheduled time again. Then I get error messages in the vehicle.

The wall box & OVO app worked fine before & still work fine with our ID3. Just the Kuga & FordPass app which have become problematic.

is this a known issue with the FP app or the Kuga? Is there a fix being looked into. Guessing it ties in with an app update or an OTA update.

1 REPLY 1

Grasshopper
New Driver

Is there someone who can help me with this?

I contacted the number here & it took me to the main customer service department. I need the help of someone here please.

i can see there are other threads on here with exactly the same issue with the app/vehicle changing charging preferences, despite not setting them.

I have seen in other forums people with the same issue but on MachEs.