cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm quite far behind with power up versions

Nintendoogs
New Driver

Hi first time on here so not sure how it works but I was wondering if there's any way to get the OTA updates to come any quicker as I'm only on version 4.2.1.2 and realise that's way behind the latest. I have a 23 plate but it was made in 2022 so I guess it counts as MY22. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aulander
Skilled Driver

As I said to another member, the updates are deployed in batches to specific VIN numbers, also your VIN will receive the updates. Just be sure that Automatic Updates is turned ON in the System Updates Menu.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Aulander
Skilled Driver

As I said to another member, the updates are deployed in batches to specific VIN numbers, also your VIN will receive the updates. Just be sure that Automatic Updates is turned ON in the System Updates Menu.

Stephanietimar
Experienced Driver

I have a MY22 and I also am stuck on 4.2.1.2 so I guess you are not alone. I bought the car in September and I have not received any update since then. 

Glad it's not just me. I just wish you could just check for latest updates and download without having to wait for it to be pushed to the car.

Ben8421
New Driver

hello, I'm experiencing the same problem still stuck on 4.2.1.2 since December 21. have you received your update since?