cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power up Version

Srosenthal33
New Driver

I recently bought a MME 23 premium. I have been on 6.1 since I bought it.   Is that the latest for that model?

5 REPLIES 5

AlanJohnsrud
Valued Contributor III

PowerUp updates are deployed slowly and are staggered out for vehicles. As long as you regularly drive you vehicle for more than 30 minutes, you will receive updates as they become available. 

So it's likely you see others on 6.7.0, and some on 6.1.0 but this is normal behavior. The latests updates may not have been queued up for your vehicle yet. 🙂

Minnesota - 2022 Mustang Mach-E

I work from home and I can go for days without driving that much. Is that require to get the updates.  I come from a Tesla where they just get pushed out.   Thank  you for your reply 

AlanJohnsrud
Valued Contributor III

You’re welcome, yes Ford does it a bit differently since there are conditions that need to be met, along with the vehicle isn’t actually always on like we think. When it’s off, it is truly off. This protects the low voltage system from draining too much. 

I work from home as well, so I come up with excuses to go for a drive. Otherwise just running it for 30 minutes will do the job too.

Minnesota - 2022 Mustang Mach-E

07_Triumph
Staff
Staff

Hello 

To best ensure you are receiving updates and they are processing the Automatic Updates should be ON and to set a Recurring Schedule, which can be one of the options provided or a custom one of your choice. Fully agree with what Alan stated, the vehicle does need to be ON/driving as downloads happen while the vehicle is ON and we roll out updates based on many factors. 

If you have further questitons in more detail feel free to send me a message and I'd be happy to dig in a bit more 🙂

William - VSU Core and Release Note PM