cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which software version Do I have installed? (1 week old car)

StarLordRammi
Learner Driver

StarLordRammi_0-1699424484518.png

UK

How do I know which version is installed? When I search the above version in google it says its around 1 year old but I have Alexa button in the settings and Camera toggle on home screen.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hi @StarLordRammi  I'm assuming from your description that you have a Mustang Mach-E and at least a 23MY.  I would need to look at your VIN to confirm where your vehicle is in respect to Ford Power-Up software updates.  As you've only had the vehicle for 1 week from new, it's likely that it will have some updates due.  If you can send me your VIN by private message and consent for for me to look at your vehicle data, I can hopefully confirm this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hi @StarLordRammi  I'm assuming from your description that you have a Mustang Mach-E and at least a 23MY.  I would need to look at your VIN to confirm where your vehicle is in respect to Ford Power-Up software updates.  As you've only had the vehicle for 1 week from new, it's likely that it will have some updates due.  If you can send me your VIN by private message and consent for for me to look at your vehicle data, I can hopefully confirm this.

PM sent.