cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mach e update MY 21

chris200100
Community Legend

@Rob  @Darren  @Ikenna 

its been a few weeks now and we’ve had no update on when MY 21 Mach e will be updated with the latest software.

there is now a lot of bad feeling regarding the way we as MY21 owners are being treated with no updates or word on what’s happening.

this is a good way of pushing us as customers away from the ford brand as it seems even though the sales and marketing of the Mach from DAY one was it will be updated to the latest software and gain new features if the hardware on the car is available. 

however this is not the case here in the uk, we have been left behind and just shoved to the side. 
Yes we all know the USA and UK have different regs but they are able to give MY21 mach e the latest software and bluecruise why are we being treated like this. 

id like a response from Ford on what is going on and why we are being treated like this.

ive always been a supporter of the Mach e as it’s a very good car but the support from Ford’s is appalling and this whole update business has changed my views on the Mach e, I still think the car is good but I wouldn’t buy another currently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Staff
Staff

Good morning.  Firstly, apologies, I have been away from the business for over 2 weeks.  We are in the final stage of testing the next updates for 21MY and I very much hope to have this completed by early next week, unless something unforeseen happens.  Assuming all goes ok, this will enable us to release the next 5 software updates for 21MY and I will post details as soon as they are released.  I appreciate all of your concerns and feedback.  In this instance, as explained previously, we found we had to make a late update specifically for 21MY which meant the release was pushed back and had to be behind the 22MY and 23MY updates.  I will copy this into the main thread also.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Rob
Staff
Staff

Good morning.  Firstly, apologies, I have been away from the business for over 2 weeks.  We are in the final stage of testing the next updates for 21MY and I very much hope to have this completed by early next week, unless something unforeseen happens.  Assuming all goes ok, this will enable us to release the next 5 software updates for 21MY and I will post details as soon as they are released.  I appreciate all of your concerns and feedback.  In this instance, as explained previously, we found we had to make a late update specifically for 21MY which meant the release was pushed back and had to be behind the 22MY and 23MY updates.  I will copy this into the main thread also.

Haakon
Learner Driver

Hi @Rob ! Thanks for the update. When will the fix for opening the frunk from key/phone be available? 

Hello Rob 

have a Mach-E from September 2021, and I have not received any updates. Can you possibly check if it has received these updates? It is irritating that it has not received any OTA updates." 

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, please send through your VIN via a DM and I will see what we can find out 

FordPass Community Manager

mbonello
Learner Driver

Hello i have problem for update...i don't have last update for my MME 21..please help me 

i have automatic update in option  thanks