cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is 'Find a Dealer' permanently shown on 'My News' on the front of FordPass App

Steve1
New Driver

Why does 'My News' show the 'Find a Dealer' box all the time? it's really not the most important information I need on the screen on a daily basis. Other news items come and go but that seems to be stuck on the screen!

3 REPLIES 3

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Steve1, It's to help users get quick access to dealers if there any health alerts are shown, and also them to quickly book a service if they are trying to do that. 

Community Moderator

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve1, I  wanted to circle back to this. What other information would you like to see on that page? We can pass on some ideas internally.

Community Moderator

Hi @Ikenna , thanks for coming back on this. As a customer, the Dealer tab is not important to me have permanently on the front page. It would be great if I can customise the front page. As a Mach E owner, I’d like quick to see the two tabs, which are on the vehicle page - alerts, and quick access to the departure time on the front page with my unlock, lock and start button. They are the vehicle level daily used buttons and it’s a pain to have them on two tabs (Home and Vehicle). I don’t understand why you’re not making the front page customisable by the user.