Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on Live Traffic?

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, 

We're running some promotional material and would like to include some comments from the Community. 

If you use Live Traffic on your vehicle and are happy for your comments to be shared, could you please let us know what you think of it?

Community Moderator
2 REPLIES 2

Edge2MME
New Driver

Been a long time Waze user until it started to glitch mid last year with random route UI issues and maps displaying car going backwards which is not helpful, switched to apple and google maps but now using Sync maps from the last 6 months, live traffic works very well and like the ability to send destination to the car but would be good to not have to delve into the menus to find the option to select it. Having the ability to notify traffic changes on route would be useful.

TonyP
Experienced Driver

Having just completed a reasonably long trip I found that the live traffic worked very well and the navigation re-routed me accurately, a couple of times.

At first I thought that it was a little difficult to see which direction the red lines apply to, but I figured out that the red is shown on top of the route (blue line) if it is in your direction of travel and under it if in the opposite direction.

I was not entirely sure what some of the colours indicated (e.g. white, yellow), but eventually found the descriptions, which required a few button presses.

A little off-topic, I would like to see more information (roads) displayed on the map; at times I have had only one road displayed, when there are more. Otherwise a great driving experience.