cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mach-e stuck on 1.7.1

fvlasveld
New Driver

Hi all,

My Mach-e has been stuck on software version 1.7.1 for a long time. As far as I understand, there have been multiple updates since 1.7.1 already.

I've connected the car to WiFi (1Gbps fiber connection). Additionally, I've tried (for weeks) with and without an update schedule, but so far that has not made any difference. 

Is there a way to force updates? Any suggestion to solve this is more than welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aulander
Skilled Driver

Look for the Ford TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 22-2117 updated by Ford TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 22-2150.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Aulander
Skilled Driver

Hi, it's a known bug, a lot of MMEs have been stuck on 1.7.1. The solution is to get the fix update at the dealer.

fvlasveld
New Driver

Thanks @Aulander. Is there somewhere I can find more information on this? I've contacted my local dealer about this, but they seem in the dark about this. 

Aulander
Skilled Driver

Look for the Ford TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 22-2117 updated by Ford TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 22-2150.

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hello. Could I check please - have you already received 1.7.1 and see the release notes confirming this, or are you still on 1.6.0 and been unable to receive 1.7.1 ?