cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle alerts

e4bfd440
Learner Driver

In the App I have multiple vehicle alerts, one is that I should schedule an oil change soon and the other is for the OTA SYNC 4 update that I am unable to clear and always appears on my app home screen. I am running the most recent version of the app and I can not get them to clear. The same thing happens when my washer fluid level gets low and there is no way to acknowledge them unless the situation is rectified i.e. washer fluid is added, an oil change is done etc however I can not get this OTA update completion status to clear even after looking at it multiple times and confirming there are no new messages in the messaging center. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @e4bfd440, welcome to the community!

I suggest you reach out to some local support (in North America) for this issue as it doesn't look like this issue is specific to the U.K. 

Community Moderator

This forum was recommended to me as a place where I might find an answer to my problem. Is there a N.A. version?

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @e4bfd440, there isn't a North American version to our knowledge. 

Community Moderator

e4bfd440
Learner Driver

This was more of a question for anyone using the FordPass app if they had found a way to get those vehicle alerts to clear out. I do understand though that things may be different between the UK app and the NA/US app.