cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5.0 Update: App doesn't get past blank white screen

brysonadcock
New Driver

I tried using the FordPass app for the first time since the update was installed. I was met with a prompt to restart the app to get the required updates. So I did but now when I open the app, I am met with a blank white screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone, but get the white screen every time no matter what. 

I see others have commented on this issue in the past couple days but saw no official resolution or suggestions on how to first the issue. Has anyone gotten a response to this issue from Ford Support or the developers? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey all, we've just published a hotfix for iOS users with FP 5.0.1 in the app store a bit earlier today. Please upgrade to the latest version and give it a try. If the issue still persists for you, could you please DM me your VIN and FP account?

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61

Jd01
Learner Driver

Having a similar issue, vehicle icon loads but the buttons for remote start, lock/unlock don’t load. Also location for finding vehicle returns “unavailable”. Vehicle does start when using the scheduled remote start function.

any help from the devs would be great.

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey @brysonadcock and @Jd01 , the team is actively looking into the issue. Could I trouble you to DM me your FP account, VIN, app version, platform, and a screenshot of the white screen? Terribly sorry about that. We will fix the issue as soon as we can. 🙏

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

Thank you for the response. I DMed you the requested info. 

Tarasmith
Learner Driver

So I need some help getting pass the white screen if anyone can help