cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service History

HellsBells09
Visitor

I have set up Ford Pass and can see the vehicles first service. I had a free service when I purchased the vehicle and used this in October. I have now been told that this will not be added to the service history as it is an interim service. 

is this correct and if so why as it is a service regardless of what type

Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

portlandg
Mile Burner

It depends on whether you had an "inspection" or a "service". I queried this when my car went in for it's 1 year inspection. According to my dealer's service manager there is no tick box on their system that allows for them to include an "inspection" that can be seen on our FP service records. The biannual "service" will be shown.

You should be able to

request a print out of your service record from your dealer which will then show that it was done.

vhanse
Experienced Driver

I just had my first biannual «service» and this does not show either. I did get a print out of the service record though. The FordPass app still need a lot of work, its gotten better in the last 6 years but still not good.

It depends on when you "just" had your service. Mine took a while to show up on the app. The data transfer on Fords' system is "slow"