cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securialert not working. Vanished from FordPass app

Bajaking
Learner Driver

Anybody having any issues with securialert not working? Had to do a master reset on my 22 raptor Sync4 system and now there is no option for the alerts or to turn them on. It just disappeared on the app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hi @Bajaking,

If you are a user in North America then SecuriAlert is unlikely to be returning in the near future. We have taken the tough decision to go away and re-engineer the product to be the very best that it can be which can take time. Sorry if this isn't the answer you were hoping for 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bajaking - are you still experiencing this? It isn't a widespread issue but if you are still having issues we will get it looked into for you. 

FordPass Community Manager

Burton
Learner Driver

This is happening to me now.  I just called the Ford support line who told me that SecuriAlert was a "trial" and after the re-set it won't be available until Ford re-releases the feature 1Q 2023.  This is certainly news to me and very disappointing to hear.  If anyone has info on this I'd certainly welcome it

Way to go Ford!! Put out another cool option only to take it back! 🤬

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, although we have taken steps to remove some features recently, SecuriAlert isn't one of them. We are investigating this issue and @Jack will give the group an update ASAP. 

FordPass Community Manager