cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5.0 Update: App doesn't get past blank white screen

brysonadcock
New Driver

I tried using the FordPass app for the first time since the update was installed. I was met with a prompt to restart the app to get the required updates. So I did but now when I open the app, I am met with a blank white screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone, but get the white screen every time no matter what. 

I see others have commented on this issue in the past couple days but saw no official resolution or suggestions on how to first the issue. Has anyone gotten a response to this issue from Ford Support or the developers? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey all, we've just published a hotfix for iOS users with FP 5.0.1 in the app store a bit earlier today. Please upgrade to the latest version and give it a try. If the issue still persists for you, could you please DM me your VIN and FP account?

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64

bac55rec61
Learner Driver

I just sent you my VIN (2FMPK4J96KBC63071). I am supposed to send you my FP account as well.  Not sure if you need my user name or what.  I can't find anything else on my profile.  My user name is bac55rec61.

GreatLakes50
New Driver

I did the 5.01 update today and the problem seems to be solved. 

alebos23
New Driver

I have an issue where the app will say my 2017 Escape is running while it is not. Swiping to turn off the vehicle just gives an error message. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app today with the new update but still the issue remains.

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey community,

I've run out of the number of messages that I can send out in DM today, so I am posting here to provide you with an update. 

For those who have shared Vin and account information with me, thank you so much for the information.

We believe we have a fix for this issue. If you are comfortable and willing, we could invite you to the testFlight to give that update a try to verify that the issue has been fixed for you personally before we release it to general public. 

If you are willing to give it a try, could you please DM the email you'd like to use to receive a TestFlight invite? Thank you for your help and patience as we work through the issue. 🙏

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

Please use this email address to send the teastFlight

stevehurst7@yahoo.com

Thanks