cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5.0 Update: App doesn't get past blank white screen

brysonadcock
New Driver

I tried using the FordPass app for the first time since the update was installed. I was met with a prompt to restart the app to get the required updates. So I did but now when I open the app, I am met with a blank white screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone, but get the white screen every time no matter what. 

I see others have commented on this issue in the past couple days but saw no official resolution or suggestions on how to first the issue. Has anyone gotten a response to this issue from Ford Support or the developers? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey all, we've just published a hotfix for iOS users with FP 5.0.1 in the app store a bit earlier today. Please upgrade to the latest version and give it a try. If the issue still persists for you, could you please DM me your VIN and FP account?

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66

Qikpony
Learner Driver

As of June 5 and ver. 5.0.1 still have same problem. Deleted and reinstalled multiple times. Then went to  search for an answer. Which led to this post.

I need help too my ford pass app seems to stuck at always on 

defantiro
Learner Driver

I still have the issue of the blank even if I upgraded to latest version.  Will there be another upgrade ? Thanks 

turnercl
Learner Driver

I'm having problems and have deleted the app and reinstalled with no success.

bac55rec61
Learner Driver

It is not working for me.  I have deleted and reloaded the app several times and have restarted my phone many times as well.  My VIN is 2FMPK4J96KBC63071.  Thanks.