cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Traffic via Applink

axe010170
Learner Driver

Hi, looking for some help.

I have a Live Traffic subscription and it would appear since Applink was turned off it has affected my connection to it.

I connect via an iPhone running the Fordpass App and it connects fine and work perfectly until my phone is locked. This then severs the connection to Live Traffic.

I am unable to leave my phone open all the time while driving because my work security App removes the ability to leave a phone unlocked all the time my maximum setting is 5 mins before the auto lock kicks in.

At the bottom of the announcement that Applink was being discontinued it says...

"If you are currently using Live Traffic through Applink, you will recieve a seperate email in the future with information on changes happening to this service."

So far, I've heard nothing but I'm still paying a subscription for a service I am unable to access.

Has anyone heard anything or have a workaround?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Martin.

2 REPLIES 2

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @axe010170,

You should have received an email from us on the 22nd June outlining the next steps, hopefully this is in your inbox or may have gone into spam. The second thing we need to do is investigate why the service has stopped working in the interim period, I'll take you into a private chat to get some more details. 

FordPass Community Manager

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @axe010170, I've also added a new FAQ to help with some questions. 

What's happened to Live Traffic via AppLink? - FordPass Community

Community Moderator