cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FordPass Pro

Vivi
New Driver

Is anyone using FordPass Pro for Mach e? 

10 REPLIES 10

MachEbh
Mile Burner

I tried to download it from the iOS App Store (I’m in the USA) and it said it is not available in my region.

That’s right @MachEbh FordPass Pro is only available in 19 European countries. 

@chris200100Pro is designed for Commercial vehicle customers who own small fleets of up to 5 vans. It will work with cars as well because some commercial customers run small taxi businesses for example.

The big difference is that FordPass Pro will not work vehicles unless they are fitted with FordPass Connect. You see more features in FordPass but you do have the choice for the look and style you like more. 

Thanks Chris. I’ve found that it doesn’t allow me to put my charge settings in ie 80% and overrides the standard FordPass settings so charges to 100% so have deleted it. 

chris200100
Community Legend

@Vivi  Yes I’ve just downloaded it and both my fords are on the inc mach e. it’s totally different from the standard Ford pass app.

I was under the impression that the pro app was for commercial vehicles only however I saw earlier that another forum member is using it and said it was much more modern in its appearance. 

I must say I do prefer how it looks, as for how it functions it’s still early days for me at the moment but it looks promising I’ll see how it goes over the next few days with charging etc. one thing I have noticed it does tell you if the car is locked which is nice.