cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cruise / Adaptive Cruise - Issues:

DoverTx
Learner Driver

Vehicle: 2024 Ford F150 Powerboost, 1643 miles, owned since 5/20/2024.  I've had a total of 3 issues. One with Blue Cruise, two with the Adaptive Cruise (reading signs wrong,  or not understanding them)

This is the 1st issue:

Traveling South Huron River Dr. towards West Jefferson, from I-75 (South Rockwood, Michigan, USA).  I have Adaptive Cruise On. Speed 40 mph.  Once I passed one of the two 'WEIGHT LIMIT 25 TONS' signs, the vehicle immediately drops the speed to 25 mph.   

I called Blue Cruise, Adaptive Cruise Support. I was passed from Support 1 to Technology Team to Ford Customer Non-Support: Case#CXH02243751, & was basically told to take the vehicle to a dealer to fix... and while waiting at Dealer, If they can't fix the issue, then  call back the Technology Team who who help the dealer fix the issue. Oh & the dealer says that will be a charge of at least $50, once they are able to get an appointment setup for me. LOL

See attached photo.

2 REPLIES 2

texasota
New Driver

I doubt if you are going to get much help here. This forum is for discussions on the Fordpass mobile app.

portlandg
Mile Burner

And it is primarily for UK and EU customers