cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securialerts notifications every time door opens

DavidK
Experienced Driver

I have a 2022 MY Mach GT and I am receiving notifications that the car door etc. has opened regardless of the Schedule is “On” or “Off”. The slider on the app is automatically in the “Off” position during the unscheduled times, but it is like my petulant grandson, doesn’t take any notice. Your thoughts please. I am sure it’s not pilot error, but you never know👨🏼‍🦳

5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DavidK - thanks for raising. We will need to do some investigation on this, would you mind sharing your VIN to @Jack via a direct message please? 

FordPass Community Manager

View solution in original post

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Thanks Darren. I have forwarded my VIN to Jack 👍

DaveC
Skilled Driver

I have a ‘schedule’ set so I have the ‘top’ slider set to off and the bottom (‘Schedule’) slider set to on.

With this set up I very rarely have any problem at all.

Occasionally, the App resets the ‘top’ slider back to on and I get the notifications again.

I know when this has happened (because I get notifications outside my scheduled times) so I just go in and turn the slider to off again.

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Thank you for the tip. I have followed your advice and turned the top slider to off and the schedule slider to on, and will put it to the test. So far so good………….I will do the final test tonight when the schedule is active. Thanks

DaveC
Skilled Driver

Glad to be able to help. 👍🏻

5 REPLIES 5

Darren
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DavidK - thanks for raising. We will need to do some investigation on this, would you mind sharing your VIN to @Jack via a direct message please? 

FordPass Community Manager

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Thanks Darren. I have forwarded my VIN to Jack 👍

DaveC
Skilled Driver

I have a ‘schedule’ set so I have the ‘top’ slider set to off and the bottom (‘Schedule’) slider set to on.

With this set up I very rarely have any problem at all.

Occasionally, the App resets the ‘top’ slider back to on and I get the notifications again.

I know when this has happened (because I get notifications outside my scheduled times) so I just go in and turn the slider to off again.

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Thank you for the tip. I have followed your advice and turned the top slider to off and the schedule slider to on, and will put it to the test. So far so good………….I will do the final test tonight when the schedule is active. Thanks