cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh button on FordPass App ‘Recall’ screen

p57506
New Driver

@Darren 
The only screen I see with a Refresh ↩️ ability in the FordPass App is the ‘Recall’ screen (assuming that is what the circular arrow on top right does).

Wouldn’t it make sense to also have a Refresh button on the Vehicle Health screen? (Maybe on other screens as well)

4 REPLIES 4

Rob6805
Mile Burner

Hello

Where are you seeing this recall screen with the circular arrow?  Are you on IOS or Android? Because I have android w/ ver 5.0.2 and don't see it. 

iOS.  On the Service tab, if a recall applies to a vehicle, there will be a notification of the recall which appears just after Vehicle Health and before Preferred Dealer. Clicking on the notification of the recall opens a new screen called Recall. At the top right of the Recall screen I see the circular arrow and clicking that circular arrow seems to refresh the Recall screen.

i have screenshots (.png) but when I Browse files to attach then attempt to attach the screenshot I get an invalid extension error. It’s a valid file extension (.png).

Ah, I don't have any active recalls so I don't see that screen.  And I'm sure all that circular arrow does is refresh that page.  Ford needs to put back the ability to refresh the vehicle status like we had with the pull down feature in Ver 4.x

Agreed!! I noted that in a different chat I posted this week.