Bug report:

FordPass v5.0.2 displays:

‘You have an Active Recalls)’ on the Service screen

However, opening that screen shows ‘☑️No Recalls *’

4 REPLIES 4

p57506
Mile Burner

@Darren 
This is on an iPhone 15 running iOS 17.5.1. Tried to include two screenshots (.png) files but this FordPass Community website cannot load them (claims they are .jpeg files but the iPhone shows them as valid .png files)

jpohlman
Mile Burner

What do you see if you open the owner.ford.com website?

Is there an active recall listed there?

Depending on the recall, Ford is addressing some of the logic based ones using OTA updates.

This could just be a case of the back end data not being fully populated yet.

You stated: “This could just be a case of the back end data not being fully populated yet”… that is why I created the post. Whatever the reason it seems to be a bug in the FordPass App for how it shows a Recall in the final stages.

my recall was active and was shown on owner.ford.com website. That recall is not one that can be done using OTA updates. While it is a software only recall (actually configuration data not actual code), the dealership needed to make the fix on my vehicle. At this point the FordPass App correctly showed the recall including correctly showing a few days after the dealership completed the recall. At about day 5 after the recall completed, is when the bug occurred that I described in my original post - on about day 6 after the recall completed, the FordPass App correctly showed no active recalls on my vehicle. 

The chat I noted the refresh capability is titled “Refresh button on FordPass App ‘Recall’ screen”