cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Up 2.3.0

Aulander
Skilled Driver

I received OTA update 2.3.0 for my Mach-E, the new features are installed but the two games (Tiles & Blocks) are missing. Are they available for the European VINs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hello.  I can confirm that the Tiles and Blocks games are not included in Ford Power-Up 2.3.0 for European vehicles.  These games require some additional work to bring to Europe and we are looking into making them available in a future Ford Power-Up later on this year.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Deleted_Account
Not applicable

I have had 2.3 on my MME as well and didn't get them either. I assume they are not allowed in the UK

jason3499
New Driver

I’ve given up with over the air updates as every time I check it says I’m up to date which I find hard to believe 

Deleted_Account
Not applicable

You may well be up to date as Ford seem to stagger the updates. Some people are on 1.6, some have 1.7. A few are on 2.1 and even less have 2.3. Don't ask me why as I haven't a clue. Not all cars get the same updates which also confuses the issue as well. The easy way to tell if you have 2.3 is that the volume bar is horizontal not vertical and your sync version is SYNC v21281-244 

Thanks for the info. I shall have a look 👍