cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Suspended

DanHunt
Learner Driver

Any update on resolving 3rd party issues with ovo to allow their charge anytime app to work?

thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

portlandg
Mile Burner

I have had a similar issue with Octopus. They had a link on their app to send to Ford to get my FP reactivated. I also rang the CRC who sent me the link as well and also the FP team to get it sorted. 48 hours later I was back online. I would assume that OVO have a similar resolution.

LovemyFord
Visitor

I've just made a formal complaint to Ford UK as I got blocked using Ovo yesterday, after using charge anytime for 12 months. They'll want to put your car in "pull over mode" if you use Sanisburys rather than BP petrol next !

They give the reasons for blocking as "faster battery drain" which is absolutely spurious, and actually insulting, as if they think we don't know how EVs and PHEVs work.

Their Ford Pass T&Cs also say they will give 2 months written (email) notice if they propose new terms which reduce, restrict or limit your existing rights". Don't know about you, I just got immediately suspended. 

Thanks

i complained to their md and got fobbed off around gdpr as it’s a company car they say they can’t talk to me. 

Honestly it’s a ridiculous situation to be in. I’m looking to replace my vehicle soon. I won’t be looking at a Ford. Charging is a huge part of owning an EV. Making it this problematic is frustrating. Imagine as like one of the other people has said here. Turning up to a forecourt to not be able to fuel as it’s a 3rd party company. Why should an EV be treated differently.

My husbands VW EV has had none of these issues!!