cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 F150 “Locking Vehicle” Stuck on

Nolan
Learner Driver

I have a 2023 Powerboost that I bought brand new and over the last couple days the “lock” “unlock” feature hasn’t worked. When trying to lock or unlock it would just say failed. Now today when I tried to lock the doors again it is now stuck on “locking vehicle” with the circle spinning. I’ve tried resetting Ford Pass in the truck, I’ve done a master reset in the truck, I’ve deleted and downloaded the app again and I went through a bunch of steps with tech support that I closed a 1 mile drive. After all the testing on the phone with tech support they had me email them a screenshot of what my app looked like and said they would get back with me. The lady I dealt was very kind and helpful. So has anyone else ran into this and have a solution? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

bradsuter
Learner Driver

Same here.

First when the new app appeared, I could not lock, unlock or start consistently.  Now I can unlock and start, but the lock button is spinning. I have also reinstalled the app, reset the system in my F150… doesn’t fix it. 

I am having the same issue with the door lock spinning on Ford Pass. I have tried resets and disconnecting  the small battery in my 2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER. Has anyone been successful in finding a fix for this yet?

I have disconnected my battery. 
I’ve turned off connected services.  I’ve done a hard reset of the audio system. I have logged out, disconnected FordPass connect, and reconnected.  

always goes back to the spinning lock button. The new app has been updated to v5.0.2, and still no resolution.