cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5.0 Update: App doesn't get past blank white screen

brysonadcock
New Driver

I tried using the FordPass app for the first time since the update was installed. I was met with a prompt to restart the app to get the required updates. So I did but now when I open the app, I am met with a blank white screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone, but get the white screen every time no matter what. 

I see others have commented on this issue in the past couple days but saw no official resolution or suggestions on how to first the issue. Has anyone gotten a response to this issue from Ford Support or the developers? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lu
Staff
Staff

Hey all, we've just published a hotfix for iOS users with FP 5.0.1 in the app store a bit earlier today. Please upgrade to the latest version and give it a try. If the issue still persists for you, could you please DM me your VIN and FP account?

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66

Hey @GreatLakes50 , I just sent you a DM. You could reply back to that one. 

You can access all your DM through the envelope icon on the top right of this site. 🙏

Lu - FordPass Product Manager

Wiz
Learner Driver

Same

Did the Sync 3 update, soft and master reset. On Pass 5.0 did the offload app, uninstall-reinstall, remove and add vehicle… can't think of anything else. Any help is appreciated 😞

Prags1
Learner Driver

I am having a similar issue as well. My screen is not blank but I can not get the Welcome to the New Ford A... to go away. I have restarted the app, uninstalled it and turned off the phone.

I use my app a lot to start the truck in the summer.

Please advise.

IMG_2492.PNG

Firechief510
Learner Driver

I also have white screen, what is the fix

Cat223663
Learner Driver

I'm experiencing this issue as well.  Has anyone had any luck getting this fixed?