cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Access / Intelligent Range

MachEbh
Mile Burner

@Jack 

You have been very helpful for me in the past, hoping you can help me resolve this or point me to the correct person/team.  I am in Early Access a while ago accepted the Intelligent Range update.  It has been nothing but trouble for me. I live in San Diego which does not have extreme weather.  Since the Intelligent Range update I receive a pop up when i drive, no matter what the weather is here, which is usually in the 70’s F, that removes between 50 and 70 miles of range.  I opted out of the Intelligent Range program, but whatever it left inside my car is still there.  I have been trying and trying and trying to find someone who can help me.  The Early Access team is a ghost as far as I can tell, no phone number, no email address, etc.  

My daily commute is about 17 miles each way.  In the morning, I usually get over 4.1 mi/kWh with a temperature in the high 60’s /low 70’s F.  On the return trip I usually get about 3.1 mi/kWh.  There is no way that my range should drop 50-70 miles.  I have been resetting the range history each time I get in the car.  I understand that my style of driving/speed can affect my range, but I can’t start out 50-70 miles lower for no reason.  At a 90% charge with the range reset I get between 270-280 miles, which is what I would expect for the extended battery.

Can you please either help me or point me to someone or a team that can?  

I would very much appreciate it.  This is very frustrating for such an awesome vehicle.

Thanks.

• EV
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hey @MachEbh

This should have been dealt with now and your intelligent range has been turned off

Jack 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hello again @MachEbh 

though I don't own this piece of functionality I am committed to ensuring that our valued customers get the best from their vehicles. Leave this one with me, I will at the very least get you a name of someone that you can contact and discuss your issue with. Hopefully through to resolution... hang tight and I'll get back to you

Jack 

Sure appreciate it, thanks.

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hey @MachEbh

This should have been dealt with now and your intelligent range has been turned off

Jack 

Jack, thanks for the follow up.  The last few days I haven’t seen the range adjustment, so I believe it is in fact turned off.   Thanks.