Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueOval™ Charge Network Survey

Rafael
Product Owner
Product Owner

Hello FordPass Community members!

If you currently drive a Ford Mustang Mach-E, you can help improve the public charging customer satisfaction regarding finding, accessing, and paying for charging through FordPass.

The survey should only take 5-to-10 minutes. Please click on the link below:

https://forms.office.com/r/T3vzhMbE1K

Your participation will assist the Ford team in improving Ford charging experiences for you and future customers.

Best regards,

Rafael

6 REPLIES 6

Malik54
Learner Driver

Just finished the survey. In my case, living in the Northwest of Spain it is not easy to find a charging station included in the blue oval net. Only one Ionity charger 80 kms ahead where i live

joymyr
Experienced Driver

We drove from Norway to Spain this summer, and it was all good until we reached Spain. There's no Ionity chargers between Barcelona and Alicante.

joymyr
Experienced Driver

I see now that Zunder is part of the network as well, but that would cost 0.8 EUR/kWh instead of 0.55 through Zunder. Also Zunder supports plug&charge if using their app the first time, so I see no reason for using BlueOval Charge Network in that case.

I didn’t know Zunder was part of BlueOval but makes no sense at all to charge trough Blue Oval in taht case. The network in the north of Spain is very poor nowadays