cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync 4 Version

DavidK
Experienced Driver

I am a bit of a novice to Sync 4. I note on the forum that a number of posts make reference to Power Up versions in a format of say 2.1.180. I cannot find the version in this format, only ‘ Sync 4 Software Version: 21180_PRODUCT’. Would I be correct in thinking that in reality I have version 2.1.180, or am I going completely wrong and look elsewhere. Any assistance would be much appreciated. TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aulander
Skilled Driver

Power Up versions are in a format of 1.6.0, 1.7.1, 2.1.0, 2.3.0, 2.x.x, etc. The release can be seen in the settings menu under "System Updates" - "Update Details", but sometimes the version is not shown. The SYNC 4 version is different from the Power Up version and can stay unchanged after a Power Up Update. For instance, Power Up 2.3.0, the OTA release I got two days ago, updates SYNC to 21281 Product Rev. 244.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aulander
Skilled Driver

Power Up versions are in a format of 1.6.0, 1.7.1, 2.1.0, 2.3.0, 2.x.x, etc. The release can be seen in the settings menu under "System Updates" - "Update Details", but sometimes the version is not shown. The SYNC 4 version is different from the Power Up version and can stay unchanged after a Power Up Update. For instance, Power Up 2.3.0, the OTA release I got two days ago, updates SYNC to 21281 Product Rev. 244.

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Thank you for your response. I now have a better understanding, so I guess I will have to wait for an update to know what Power Up version I am running as it is not shown on the Sync 4 screen

jason3499
New Driver

Just checked mine and I’m on 21180 revision 176. Sounds like the OTA’s are coming through so I’ll keep checking for when 21281 comes through 

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Looks like ours were built about the same time (8/21). I will let you know when I get notification of an update. Nothing on the system yet.