cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed sign recognition tolerance

Oispa
New Driver

Hey,

before the Power-Up 3 Series updates there used to be a third option for "intelligent cruise control" if I recall correctly. There was a slider where you could set tolerance to speed sign recognition. I can't find this anymore, was it removed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hi @Oispa and @Deleted_Account 

I've taken a look at this.  There were some changes within Ford Power-Up 23-PU-0205-PR-FX that aligned some settings for 22MY Mustang Mach-E with the latest 23MY vehicles.  We're are aware of some customers wanting to retain the prior tolerance settings and are looking into how we restore these.  We plan to deploy a remote change which should enable the functionality to return, however we are aware that it may need some further enhancements after this and these will come in the next SYNC update in Ford Power-Up 4, which is due shortly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hi @Oispa  Thank you for your post and question.  Could you provide your VIN and consent for me to look at your vehicle data via Private Message to me please, so I can take a look ? Many thanks.

Deleted_Account
Not applicable

Hey

I got same experience my slider tolerance is also gone, i set it when i get the Car in june and after the last update it is gone - on update 3.5.4

Rob
Staff
Staff

Hi @Oispa and @Deleted_Account 

I've taken a look at this.  There were some changes within Ford Power-Up 23-PU-0205-PR-FX that aligned some settings for 22MY Mustang Mach-E with the latest 23MY vehicles.  We're are aware of some customers wanting to retain the prior tolerance settings and are looking into how we restore these.  We plan to deploy a remote change which should enable the functionality to return, however we are aware that it may need some further enhancements after this and these will come in the next SYNC update in Ford Power-Up 4, which is due shortly.

Hey @Rob 

Sounds good, thanks for the update.