cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FordPass version 5

Loganfire03
Learner Driver

The new FordPass version 5 update sucks! So many cool options in the old app have been removed (tire pressure, oil life, manuals, mileage  ect). My vehicle health report has said temporarily unavailable since day one. My start/stop button will work one day and doesn’t the next. Can’t lock or unlock my doors either. I’ve tried everything ford has recommended to fix the issue but nothing. 

18 REPLIES 18

Where are you seeing ESP information in the new app? 

It WAS under service along with Recalls and CSP(s), today it's gone.

Now location with secondary access is working.

Thanks, I'll keep looking there for it. Hopefully it comes back.

What is secondary access for location? 

Secondary access is when you allow another Fordpass account access to the vehicle, eg you are the primary account, and lets say you setup your child with a FP account so that they can remote start the car, find where they've parked the car, etc.  Today its working again so it has to be a back end issue.

jpohlman
Mile Burner

New to the bug list.

1) Under vehicle info a license plate number doesn't replicate between primary/secondary accounts.  A VIN can only have one valid license plate so this should be set in the primary and replicate to any secondary accounts.

2) Preferred dealer under service does not replicate between primary/secondary accounts

3) Preferred dealer button and Schedule service buttons have the same function, personally Preferred Dealer should open maps to tell me how to get to my preferred dealer (and if I don't have one set show me the dealerships around me so that I can chose one along with a search by zip). 

4) and while I'm on the dealer function, for those that are traveling a find closest dealer function would be useful.  This was on the map in the 4.x version.