cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FordPass, please fix it and leave it alone

Gates
Learner Driver

Why don't you focus on getting this ongoing disaster of an app right the first time and restrain yourselves from implementing all your Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, latest and greatest nonsense changes? Stop removing additional valuable features like you've done in  this joke of a version 5.0. For me, the Google Play update I chose to allow was another deal breaker that required a rollback to 4.37.

Here's a thought. Why not repair and reinstate the "My EV Driving" function for our Escape PHEV? You removed this on July 19, 2023 with promises that still haven't happened. Talking to FordPass on the phone about this is an exercise in futility. Those people are so clueless. They lie to you and transfer you endlessly between departments until they finally do a failed transfer and you're bounced into the survey..

In case none of the wizards even remember what has happened, I'll post some screenshots for you. I know the problem you decided you had to fix. When running all electric miles your app calculated estimated fuel economy to be 2,351,889.2 MPG. A bit ridiculous but even us stupid end users were able to see through that error. No need to nuke the function simply because none of the brainiacs could figure out how to fix it.

We're really sick of being your beta testers. I've had to rollback this app several times to restore functionality for critical things like departure schedules you've broken in your series of ill-fated updates. Please, just get on with it and get it right.

And quit lying to us like you did on the "Temporary Removal" notification. We cannot access EV trip data by tapping APPS>Trip Energy in the vehicle. It's not there.

1 REPLY 1

Gates
Learner Driver

Here's the second screenshot. Can't attach more than one to a single post.