cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford pass app

chris200100
Community Legend

I have the latest version of the Ford pass app 4.10 on iOS and every time I open the app it keeps telling me about the new features of the update.

it’s getting a bit irritating now as I have to skip or click next all the time before I can see what my cars are doing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @chris200100 the last update launched with some issues unfortunately and we're hoping they'll be resolved soon.

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @chris200100 the last update launched with some issues unfortunately and we're hoping they'll be resolved soon.

Community Moderator

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chris200100 we've just released a hot fix that's resolved this issue on iOS! 

Community Moderator

Davcas
Experienced Driver

My ford pass version is 4.20 and last night had two issues saying chargers had been accidentally unplugged and also failed a schedule charge, however it’s not plugged in and there are no schedules set 

@Davcas 

I find the Ford pass app very slow in telling you anything it might have been you’ve had it plugged in at some point in the last few days and it’s not told you it was unplugged and now catching up. 
I’ve had the same happen to me it’s painfully slow on sending messages some times it’s only a little slow other times it’s many hours out. 

in comparison my i3 BMW’s app is so much better to use and is as instant as it can be within a minute it tells you charging has started/stopped and the like it’s about time Ford woke up and totally redesigned the Ford pass app for a much richer ev experience, the app is not fit for purpose as it is