cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Pass Stats in Km’s whilst car shows Stats in miles

DavidK
Experienced Driver

The Ford Pass App relating to my 2022 Mach E GT has just started to show stats, for example, range on the GOM, and  EV driving history, in Km’s. I have checked the car and all settings are in miles although for some strange reason the default to Km’s appeared a couple of days ago. I immediately switched the Km’s setting to off and all was well. It was only this morning that I noticed all of my stats are now illustrated in Km’s. Any ideas would be good please.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DavidK this isn't one I'm familiar with I'm afraid. Could you please go to the app and raise this with our Guides? They'll be able to log this and investigate in the meantime. 

Account > Help > Chat

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Hi ikenna. I have spoken with the Mach E Guide Team. There is a unit of measurement icon in settings within the APP. Somehow, the setting changed from Miles to KM. A mystery that is now solved, thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DavidK this isn't one I'm familiar with I'm afraid. Could you please go to the app and raise this with our Guides? They'll be able to log this and investigate in the meantime. 

Account > Help > Chat

Community Moderator

DavidK
Experienced Driver

Hi ikenna. I have spoken with the Mach E Guide Team. There is a unit of measurement icon in settings within the APP. Somehow, the setting changed from Miles to KM. A mystery that is now solved, thank you.

Ikenna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DavidK thanks for the update and I'm glad it's solved. Sometimes an update will throw some settings off which can be annoying.

Previously how did check and change the setting? Was it also in the app or in the car? 

Community Moderator