cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ford pass security alert

Brent65
Visitor

why is the security app being removed, they say its being removed 1st June 23 yet its been removed now, what will replace this as I have a Transit custom and this is a great security warning if the van is being tampered with. the vehicle doesnt have dead locks so anyone can break into where if the app is still operational then at least gives us time to get to the van and hopefully catch the thief

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hi @Brent65, I am very sorry to hear that this has caused you such an inconvenience but unfortunately, the SecuriAlert feature was not meeting our high standards and, as such, we have had to take the decision to remove it. We are working on improving our security experiences for the future but can't confirm when we expect this to reach the market

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jack
Staff
Staff

Hi @Brent65, I am very sorry to hear that this has caused you such an inconvenience but unfortunately, the SecuriAlert feature was not meeting our high standards and, as such, we have had to take the decision to remove it. We are working on improving our security experiences for the future but can't confirm when we expect this to reach the market

Hi @Brent65, just to add to Jack's comment, you will still continue to get notifications if your vehicle alarm is triggered so you will get warning if your vehicle is being tampered with.

I really wish you guys would’ve keep that feature or replaced because my 99 Fusion was broken into twice via keyfob hack and you guy’s were zero help