cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FordPass version 5

Loganfire03
Learner Driver

The new FordPass version 5 update sucks! So many cool options in the old app have been removed (tire pressure, oil life, manuals, mileage  ect). My vehicle health report has said temporarily unavailable since day one. My start/stop button will work one day and doesn’t the next. Can’t lock or unlock my doors either. I’ve tried everything ford has recommended to fix the issue but nothing. 

18 REPLIES 18

alcohenusa
New Driver

If you are on ios, they released 5.0.1 today that should fix the few features remaining in the app. It’s still a POS though. 

The update seemed to work, for now. Thanks! 

I have 5.0.1 it's garbage!       I called Ford and they confirmed the OWNER PERFORMED maintenance is no longer available.   So If you do oil changes etc yourself, you can no longer enter them into your service history.

In my opinion, this is a downgrade, not an upgrade from the older version.

You can still add a service record on the Ford website:  https://www.ford.com/support/service-history/

The app is just a POS now compared to what it was.  I sent a direct message to the 'Product Manager' (LU) asking how they came to decide to do this to the app.  But, of course, got no reply....