cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New version FordPass app ios

jwolfe3028
Learner Driver

I absolutely hate the new update forced on us by Ford! Why were so many options removed? No longer can I select vehicle and see current miles without going out to the truck. No longer can remotely check tire pressure. No more planning a trip on maps and choosing what I plan my charge to be when I leave and then transfer it to the truck for when I go on that trip. The new trip plan with Google, Apple or Waze it shows no charge stops. This is still in the Ford GPS in the truck but will only show with present charge and not being able to change to the planned 100% at a later date.

No more being able to turn on and control the lighting around the truck +so much more gone!

At least in the beginning it allowed to revert to the old version. That was taken away this morning. This is not an upgrade but a big DOWNGRADE! Why take away so many options Ford?

2 REPLIES 2

invisiblegecko
New Driver

I found tire pressure and mileage under Service -> Vehicle Health

health.jpg

Found it. Thank you. Now if they just returned the plan trip which showed the EV charges I would need to stop at along route. I could change the planned rate of charge for departure. Now it just has trip plan using Google, Apple or Waze which I could do already on their apps. Does not show anticipated  EV stops. Once planned on phone I could transfer it to the truck to have for departure. It still works in the truck but need to sit wasting energy plotting course.

It would have been nice to get advance notice of changes and a tutorial of how to work before release.