cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our Smart Watch & Wearables Community ⌚️

Watchteam
Staff
Staff
Imagined and developed by a very small product team based in the UK, we are incredibly proud of the new FordPass smart watch apps available to WatchOS and (soon to be available to) WearOS watch owners.

It is incredibly important to the team to have the opportunity to talk directly to our users. We want to understand how you are enjoying our product🤞and learn both, what is working well for you as well as understand what isn't working so well. 

We have set up this community hub space just for you, providing the ability for us to talk all things, wearables & widgets, a place to share your experiences, ask questions, have the chance to influence the next phase of features and content that you would most like to see added to the watch app or a widget or just chat directly with our designers or developers.

The products are currently limited to an early access beta program, accessed simply by installing the FordPass Pro mobile app: 
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fordpass-pro/id1471369674

We look forward to chatting with you.
23 REPLIES 23

Its for european markets. You may need to teleport to googleplay via a VPN server hosted in the UK. This should allow you to access google play apps in the UK.

Our beta Android (Wear OS) smartwatch application is available for FordPass Pro users in Europe only.

Daniel - FordPass iOS Engineer - London, UK

Daniel
Staff
Staff

I am pleased to announce that our beta Android (Wear OS) smartwatch application is now available for FordPass Pro users in Europe.

Jimrpa
Valued Contributor II

Ooooohhhb! I just stumbled across this forum when I was searching to see if the bug I found in the FP Beta 5 Apple Watch app had been fixed. So, I’ll ask here:

has that bug been fixed yet? FP 5 still does not launch on my Apple Watch. Reading over on the forums, it appears to do so for others?

2021 Job 1 Premium 4X (ER, AWD) Infinite Blue

@Jimrpa wrote:

Ooooohhhb! I just stumbled across this forum when I was searching to see if the bug I found in the FP Beta 5 Apple Watch app had been fixed. So, I’ll ask here:

has that bug been fixed yet? FP 5 still does not launch on my Apple Watch. Reading over on the forums, it appears to do so for others?

Hello again @Jimrpa. Up until now this group has been focused on the watchOS and Wear OS watch applications we developed for the FordPass Pro application, which is only available in Europe.

However, regarding the FP5 watch app issue, I'll be completely honest with you we have been unable to replicate the issue on our end to try and identify what is going on. We haven't seen any reports from other users regarding this issue either.

I know you have already attempted similar to this, but could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling only the FordPass 5 mobile application TestFlight to see if this solves the issue? Uninstalling the mobile app will automatically uninstall the watch app as well, and then should also reinstall it.

Apologies you are still experiencing this issue.